It always seems impossible until it is done.

Friday, March 1, 2013


Here are the numbers:
I wanted to make these goals realistic but also challenging.  I did some research and found that a healthy and do-able amount of weight to lose is between 4 to 8 pounds per month.  Calculating 6 lbs a month for the girls and 8 lbs a month for the boys, these are the goals we all agreed on.
Dad:   48 lbs
Mom: 36 lbs
Chris: 48 lbs
Aaron: 48 lbs
Kim:   36lbs
Annie: 36lbs
Kaden: 10lbs    *I don't know yet if Kaden will be competing for money
The pot is starting off at $210. That will be buy you alot of bullets or a really nice foot massage!
I will make charts in order to keep track of your individual progress to these goals.  *Just for calculating purposes, I will not count percentages on the totals unless there is a tie. ( i.e.  your ending weight is 175.8=175 lbs)
Keep checking in because I will post your monthly goal/goals that you must complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment